In order to create something fresh, five coworkers founded SAP in 1972. Together, they revolutionized business practices and corporate software. We continue to cling to our principles even as the industry leader in corporate application software today. Because of this, we design solutions that encourage creativity, promote equality, and open doors for our workers and consumers across national boundaries and cultural barriers.
About SAP Young Professionals Program
The benefit of the Program
- Start your journey to become an SAP Consultant;
- Gain globally-recognised associate-level SAP Certifications;
- Learn directly from SAP experts;
- Experience classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies;
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications;
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training. Please note this program does not guarantee you a job at the end of it.
Requirements for the SAP Young Professional Program
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in Ghana.
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations;
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to Business Administration / Management Information Systems / Engineering
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile – proof of this may be requested;
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- Candidates should be fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- The program will commence Mid-November 2022 and full-time availability from 9am – 6pm from Monday – Friday throughout the training period is essential. The Program will last for around 2 months.
- Due to the spread of Coronavirus this training will take place online in a virtual live classroom format. Please ensure you have strong enough internet at home to be able to participate in this program.
How to apply?
Visit the Official Website of the SAP Young Professionals Program 2022/2023